Title loans work by using a borrower’s vehicle as collateral. If you are thinking about a title loan and have a 2008 Honda Civic, you may be wondering about whether it can qualify for this kind of lending. The good news is that most title loan lenders are pretty flexible in the cars they accept! So, if your 2008 Honda Civic is in road-safe, working condition, chances are your car will be okay for a title loan. Some lenders may ask for insurance on your vehicle as well (depending on your state).
When searching for a title loan on a 2008 Honda Civic start with the experts at Max Cash® Title Loans! Here is more information on the title loan process when working with us!
How Much Can I Get with a Title Loan on a 2008 Honda Civic?
At Max Cash Title Loans, one of our customers was recently able to get approved for $2,363 on an auto equity loan, on their 2008 Honda Civic. This amount was based largely on the car’s value. The 2008 Civic comes in a range of styles, with the mid-tier LX model having a reported Kelly Blue Book the trade-in value being approximately $3,154. In this instance, the owner received a good portion of the overall equity of the vehicle, and with one of the higher-end trims could’ve even taken out more!
Want to know exactly how much your Honda can get approved for? Fill out an application with us online, and one of our skilled agents will go over the options with you! We’re happy to help!
Can I Qualify for a Title Loan with Bad Credit?
Yep! In fact, most of the customers we work with have poor or no credit! Your income and ability to repay the loan will be taken into account, rather than focusing on a credit score.
Can I Keep My Honda Civic?
A title loan uses the equity of your car to get a loan. Rather than hold onto your vehicle, as some lenders do, our lenders add a lien onto your title and hold onto the title itself until the loan is paid back.
Don’t have the physical title? At Max Cash Title Loans, we work with electronic titles, financed vehicles, and sometimes can help with a lost title, too! Don’t want to leave the house? Ask us about our online lending options!
Here at Max Cash Title Loans, we try to make the process as simple as possible. Have any other questions? Give us a call today and find out whether a title loan on your 2008 Honda Civic would be right for you! You can even use this convenient title loan calculator to get an idea of what the payments might be like:
How To Get a Title Loan on a 2008 Honda Civic:
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss the options with one of our loan agents based on your situation.
- Complete your application by providing us a few documents, either by bringing them in-store or submitting them online.
- From there, choose whether to receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or even direct deposit (depending on which lending option you chose)1
- Then, enjoy low payments!4
- Take up to 5 years to pay off the loan, and possibly pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.3
- We can help you with refinancing your existing loan and getting you more money!1 2
- With some options, payments have the potential to increase your credit score!
To Apply you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of the above, don’t give up just yet! Some states have different requirements and certain lenders are able to waive some of their requirements based on location/ your specific circumstance.
Get Started with a Title Loan Today!
Apply for a title loan on a 2008 Honda Civic today! Head online and fill out an application, once submitted a loan agent will reach out to you and help guide you through the process!