When thinking of a title loan on a 2010 Ford Flex, one of the first things you may wonder about is how much you could get for it. The exact title loan amount will be based on a few factors: the value of your vehicle, your income, and the ability to repay the title loan.
When looking for a title loan on your 2010 Ford Flex, start with the leaders at Max Cash Title Loans! We at Max Cash Title Loans are a title loan referral service, because of this, we can do all the heavy lifting for you! Below you’ll find additional information on how Title Loans through Max Cash Title Loans works.
Can I Still Get a Title Loan on a 2010 Ford Flex Even with Bad Credit?
At Max Cash Title Loans, one often-voiced concern we hear from our clients is that they will be disqualified for a loan due to having a poor credit score. However, this is usually not this case! Unlike an unsecured loan, a title loan is primarily based on the value of your vehicle, and because of this, your credit often doesn’t play an enormous role in getting your loan approved.
In fact, most of our customers don’t have great credit and so, a title loan option is great for those who need cash quickly but are worried about their credit score.
As an example of what kind of loan to expect, last month one owner was approved for $4,631 on a title loan for their Ford Flex. With a KBB trade-in value at $4,877, you can see that the owner was able to receive a huge portion of the vehicle’s equity, without giving up their car!
Ready to talk numbers? Start the process with us online and one of our skilled agents will go over some options with you! We’re happy to help 7 days a week.
How do I Get Started on a Title Loan?
A title loan is different from a personal (unsecured) loan. You will have to use your vehicle’s title as collateral and because of this, the lender will add a lien to your car’s title until the loan is paid back. Once the title loan is paid back, the lien will then be removed.
Our mission here at Max Cash Title Loans is to make the process as simple as possible. Still have questions? Give us a call today at 855-561-5626 and find out whether a title loan on your 2010 Ford Flex would be right for you!
Try out our handy tool for determining an estimate on what your payments might be like:
Steps to Get a Title Loan on a 2010 Ford Flex:
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss the various options with one of our loan agents based on your situation.
- Complete your application by providing us a few documents, either by bringing them in-store or submitting them online.
- From there, select from a variety of different funding options to suit your needs!1 2
- Then, enjoy low payments!4
- As long as 5 years to pay off the loan, and possibly pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.3
- We can help you with refinancing your existing loan and getting you more money!1 2
- With some options, payments have the potential to increase your credit score!
When Ready to Apply you MAY Need the Following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
Get Started with a Title Loan on a 2010 Ford Flex
Ready to apply for a title loan on a 2010 Ford Flex! Head online and fill out a short inquiry form! Once submitted, a loan agent will reach out to you and talk about the next steps.