There are actually a few factors that come into play when determining how much of a title loan on your 2011 Ford Ranger you can get; the value of your vehicle, your ability to repay the loan, and your income. 1 When looking for a title loan on a 2011 Ford Ranger, start with Max Cash Title Loans! Begin online or give us a call at 855-561-5626 (with your VIN handy preferably). 2
At Max Cash Title Loans, we help customers with just about every type of vehicle – Dodge, Chevrolet, Toyota, Nissan, Chrysler, Hyundai, Honda, Kia, Mazda, and more! If you’re in financial need, don’t hesitate – contact Max Cash Title Loans today and see what we can do for you!
Can You Keep Your Car with a Car Title Loan?
A title loan may be an unfamiliar term to some people. Some other names it goes by are auto equity loan, pink slope loan, or secured auto loan. Unlike a personal loan, a title loan is not largely based on credit, as the funds are secured with the title of your vehicle. Bad credit is usually not an issue. This means that the loan amount is based on the value of the vehicle along with the borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
However, this does not mean you have to give up your vehicle! With a title loan, you get to keep your car and use it just like you normally would, with the lender just holding onto your title. As soon as it’s paid off, you get your title back.
Title Loan Averages for a 2011 Ford Ranger
Although you can get a good idea of the value of your vehicle using Kelly Blue Book, it’s a little harder to give general estimates for title loans. For instance, the 2011 Ford Ranger has a KBB trade-in value of approximately $4,496 at the time of writing. Some trim styles like the XLT are valued even higher. Last month, at Max Cash Title Loans we were able to assist one customer in getting $1,000 on a title loan for this kind of motor vehicle. 2 5
Ready to find out how much your 2011 Ford Ranger can net you with a title loan? All you need to do is fill out our easy application online or give us a call at 855-561-5626 to get the process started. You could have the funds as soon as the same day! 1 2
The interest rates can really vary a lot depending on where you’re located and which lending option you go with. However, you can use our title loan calculator to get a rough idea of what your payments might be like here:
A Title Loan on your 2011 Ford Ranger Has Advantages
In addition to getting you the funds you need, a title loan through Max Cash Title Loans can have several other benefits over other lending options2:
- Select from a variety of funding methods (depending on which lending option you go with). 1 2
- If you have an existing loan on your vehicle (e.g. financing with a dealership), you may be able to refinance it for more money, lower payments, or sometimes both! 1 2
- Get the time you need with as long as 5 years to pay back your loan with some options! 4
- Only need a quick loan for immediate expenses? Ask us about paying off your loan early with no penalty! 3
- Low monthly payments and competitive interest rates! 4
Steps to Getting a Title Loan on your 2011 Ford Ranger
- First, start your application – either online or over the phone
- Then, go over the options with a loan agent to find the best one suited to your needs
- From there, complete your application by submitting a few documents (see below). This can be done in-store, online, or via text depending on which option you chose.
- Once approved, you’ll get your money typically as quickly as the same day! 1 2
When Ready to Apply you MAY Need the Following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residence
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
Get Started on a Title Loan for Your 2011 Ford Ranger Today!
If you’re in need of extra cash fast, Max Cash Title Loans is here to assist! 2 Have more questions about us or our process? Our loan agents are happy to talk with you 7 days a week. Give us a call today and see how a car title loan might benefit YOU!