Wondering how you could get a title loan on a 2012 Honda CR-V? Your 2012 Honda CR-V holds a lot of equity, and when you’re in need of a bit of quick cash it can be used. A title loan on a 2012 Honda CR-V allows you to put that equity towards funds.
A title loan is different from a personal (unsecured) loan. In this case, you will use your title as collateral for the loan. The lender will add a lien on your car’s title until the loan is paid back. Once the title loan is paid off in full, the lien will be removed. You get to keep using your vehicle for the entire duration!
Learn more about getting a title loan on your 2012 Honda CR-V with Max Cash Title Loans, by reading onwards!
How Much Can My 2012 Honda CR-V Get Approved for on a Title Loan?
There are a few main factors that determine the loan amount you can receive. The main things that lenders take into consideration are the value of your vehicle, your income, and your ability to repay the loan.
To give you a better idea of what this particular vehicle qualifies for, in the last month at Max Cash Title Loans, we were able to help one customer get approved for $2,700 on their Honda. The 2012 CR-V has an approximate trade-in value (reported by Kelly Blue Book) to be $7,442 on the base model. In this case the owner was able to take out a significant percentage of the vehicle’s equity, but probably could’ve qualified for even more! Here at Max Cash Title Loans, we won’t try and get you a larger loan if all you’re needing is a little extra to get by.
To find out more about your specific Honda CR-V call, or text a friendly loan agent at 855-561-5626.
Do I Need Good Credit to Get a Title Loan?
A common concern we hear a lot from our customers here at Max Cash Title Loans is having bad credit. In reality, usually this is not an issue! Unlike an unsecured loan, a title loan is primarily based on the value of your vehicle. Because of this, your credit often doesn’t play an enormous role in getting your loan approved.
Most times, our customers don’t have great credit. And so, a title loan option is great for those who need cash quickly or are worried about their credit score.
Ready to go over some numbers? Go ahead and get the process started with us online and one of our skillful agents will discuss the options with you! We’re happy to help 7 days of the week.You can also use our handy tool to determine an estimate on what your payments might be like:
Steps to get a Title Loan on a 2012 Honda CR-V:
- Apply with us online or over the phone at 855-561-5626.
- Discuss the options with one of our loan agents based on your situation.
- Complete your application by providing us a few documents, either by bringing them in store or submitting them online.
- From there, select from a variety of funding options to suit your needs!1 2
- Then, enjoy low payments!4
- As long as 5 years to pay off the loan, and possibly pay it off early with no penalty.3
- We can help you with refinancing your existing loan and getting you more money!1 2
- With some options, payments have the potential to increase your credit score!
When Ready to Apply you MAY Need the Following:
- Government issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
What is the First Step to Get a Title Loan on a 2012 Honda CR-V?
Ready to get the process started? Give us a call or fill out a form with us online. Either way, we have skilled agents waiting to help you out and will do our absolute best to get you the funds you need.