If you’re in a situation and need an influx of cash without delay a title loan on your 2012 Honda Odyssey could be the solution. A title loan allows a borrower to get competitive interest rates with a loan on the title of a used or new car and is not largely based on their credit score.
A title loan (also called a pink slip loan) is one way of getting you some fast cash without too much hassle. At Max Cash Title Loans, we help out every day. 2 5 Our experienced team has done extensive research to find a broad range of options in over 40 states. Your goal is to get the cash you need, and our mission is to help you get it as fast as possible. 1 2 So head online and apply for a car title loan on your 2012 Odyssey right away! For additional information, keep reading below!
Can I Keep My Car if I Take out a Car Title Loan?
The short answer is, yes! You can stay behind the steering wheel of your Honda throughout the entire process, while the lender will have the car’s title. Once the loan is paid back in full, you’ll get your car’s title back. The process is similar to a dealership with a new vehicle: there is a lien on the title and once the loan is paid off, the borrower is sent the title back.
How Much Can I Get with a Title Loan on my 2012 Honda Odyssey?
Max Cash Title Loans recently helped a customer secure a loan of $2,615 the same day they applied. 2 5 Better yet, the customer got to hold onto their car! For comparison purposes, the trade-in value of this minivan is currently approximately $5,380 (some body styles, like the Honda Odyssey EX-L, are worth even more). The client received a loan amount that was a significant portion of the vehicle’s equity without having to sell their used car.
In this case, the client likely could’ve taken out a larger loan on their Honda if they had chosen. On Edmunds, the 2012 Honda Odyssey has a 3.8 rating, making it a very popular choice. With its combination of mpg/fuel economy, Bluetooth, third-row seats, foldable rear seats, 4 or 6-speed FWD drivetrain, it is no wonder that the Honda Odyssey has held its value so well.
The Title Loan Process with Max Cash Title Loans for a 2012 Honda Odyssey:
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss the options with one of our loan agents based on your situation.
- Complete your application by providing us a few documents, either by bringing them in-store, submitting them online, or sending them via text messages.
- From there, select from a variety of funding options! 1 2
- Then, enjoy low monthly payments! 4
- As long as a 5-year loan term, and possibly pay it off early with no penalty. 3 4
- We can help you with refinancing your existing loan and getting you more money!1 2
When Ready to Apply you MAY Need the Following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residence
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Pictures of the vehicle (Odometer, VIN, exterior pictures).
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of the above, but still need a loan, please call! Some states have different requirements and certain lenders may be able to waive some of their requirements.4
Apply for an Online Title Loan Right Away!
Starting the title loan application process with Max Cash Title Loans is simple!2 Head online and fill out a short inquiry form, a loan agent will help with the next steps. Apply for a car title loan online today and find out just how much a loan on your Honda Odyssey might benefit your circumstances!