One of the first things our customers want to know is how much their car will qualify for if they use it for an auto equity loan. The answer can be a little complicated, as we take a few factors into concern when determining the loan amount. The value of your vehicle your income, and the ability to repay the loan will all be taken into consideration. To give you an idea though, as recent as last month we were able to help one customer get $3,000 on a title loan on their 2012 Hyundai Sonata. The 2012 Sonata has an estimated trade-in value of $4,035. In this instance, we were able to get the owner a significant portion of their car’s value!
Want a more exact number? Get the process started with us online and one of our skilled agents will go over the options with you! We’re happy to help any day of the week. Start with Max Cash® Title Loans, a title loan referral service. We can do all the heavy lifting for you. Here is more information on the title loan process through Max Cash Title Loans for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata.
How Does a Title Loan Work, and What Can I Expect with Max Cash Title Loans?
A title loan is a unique kind of loan which works by using a borrower’s vehicle as collateral. Many people turn title loans when they need funding that is fast! If you are thinking of a title loan for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata you may be curious about the process and where to begin.
A title loan is different from a personal (unsecured) loan in that you use your title to secure the funds for the loan. The lender will add a “lien” on your title and hold onto it for the duration of the loan. Because of this, your credit often doesn’t play a huge role in getting your loan approved. In fact, at Max Cash Title Loans, most of our customers don’t have great credit. A pink slip option is great for those who need cash quickly or are worried about their credit score.
Here at Max Cash Title Loans our mission is to make the process as simple as possible. Have any other questions? Give us a call today and find out whether a title loan on your 2012 Hyundai Sonata would be right for you!
The Title Loan Process with Max Cash Title Loans for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata:
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss the options with one of our loan agents based on your situation.
- Complete your application by providing us a few documents, either by bringing them in-store or submitting them online.
- From there, select from a variety of funding options!1
- Then, enjoy low payments!4
- As long as 5 years to pay off the loan, and possibly pay it off early with no penalty.3
- We can help you with refinancing your existing loan and getting you more money!1 2
- With some options, payments have the potential to increase your credit score!
When Ready to Apply you MAY Need the Following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of the above, but still need a loan, please call! Some states have different requirements and certain lenders may be able to waive some of their requirements.
Get Started with a Title Loan on a 2012 Hyundai Sonata!
Ready to get started with a title loan on a title loan with Max Cash Title Loans, simply head online, and answer some questions! Once you submit those answers a friendly loan agent will reach out to you and explain the next steps.