Thinking of a title loan on your 2014 Kia Optima? Well you’re not alone, many people turn to title loans when they need emergency funding. One of the most flexible things about title loans is that bad credit isn’t really a roadblock in getting approved. Below you’ll find out more about how title loan eligibility is determined, the title loan process, and why to choose Max Cash title loans!
Title loan lenders won’t focus too much on your credit score. Instead they will pay attention to the value of your Kia, your ability to repay the loan, and your overall income.
At Max Cash Title Loans, we were were able to assist one of our customers in receiving $3,800 on an auto equity loan for their 2014 Kia Optima. The 2014 Optima comes in a variety of styles, from the competitively priced and eco-friendly LX Hybrid to the premium Limited-SXL model. The standard Sedan has a reported Kelly Blue Book trade-in value of approximately $7,165, indicating it will hold its value for quite a while. In this instance, the owner received a good chunk of the vehicle’s value – but potentially could’ve gotten a lot more!
Start an application now and see what the possibilities for your 2014 Kia Optima could be!
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans when You Have Bad Credit?
At Max Cash Title Loans, we deal with bad or no credit all the time! We’ve done the research and found a wide assortment of options, varying by location. With our experienced lenders and coverage that spans over 40 states, our mission is to get you the loan you need, right when you need it. 1 2 When you want the best value on a title loan for your 2014 Kia Optima, start with the leading experts here at Max Cash Title Loans!
Will I get to keep my car?
One frequent question our customers ask is, “Will I get to keep my car?” The answer to that is yes! With this type of secured lending, lenders will use the vehicle’s title as collateral and add a lien for the duration of the loan!
To learn about our process in greater detail, give one of our professional loan agents a call at 855-561-5626 and we will be happy to go over the options with you. Getting a Title loan on your 2014 Kia really couldn’t be simpler!
Breakdown of the Title Loan Process on a 2014 Kia Optima
- Apply with us online or over the phone. (Chat and texting options available)
- Discuss multiple options with one of our loan agents based on your situation and needs.
- Complete your application by providing a few documents – either by bringing them in-store or submitting them to us online.
- From there, receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or even direct deposit (depending on which lending option you chose)1
- Then, enjoy low and manageable payments!4
- Easy and convenient terms to pay off the loan and potential pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.3
- We can even help you with refinancing your existing loan and getting you more money!1 2
- With some options, payments have the potential to increase your credit score!
When you get ready to get your money you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Proof of income
- Three references (not related to you)
- Several photos of the vehicle
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these documents, don’t give up just yet! We’ve got a variety of options available and will do our very best to help you out. Call us 7 days a week at 855-561-5626!
Apply for a Title Loan on Your 2014 Kia Optima Today!
Simply head online and fill out a short inquiry form, to get started! Once submitted a loan agent will get into contact with you to discuss further options! Get started with the fast and simple process Max Cash Title Loans has in place!