You have an older vehicle. Maybe it’s an old favorite, or maybe this is your reliable mode of transportation. It’s been there for you when you needed it, but now you need help in a different way. A title loan on a 1996 Chevrolet S-10 could help you get the cash you need.
With a title loan, also called an auto equity loan or auto title loan, you may be able to borrow against the value of your vehicle and still hold onto it. Title loans can be taken out using a variety of vehicles, as long as the vehicle is in safe/working condition. And so, in most cases a 1966 Chevrolet S-10 will qualify for a title loan. To see exactly how much YOU can qualify for, start an application here or give us a call at 855-561-5626. Below is more information on the process.
How Much Can I Get with An Auto Title Loan if my 1996 Chevrolet S-10 Runs Like New?
The Chevrolet S-10 is a rugged, reliable truck built for work. The high-end SS models in excellent condition can be had as reasonable as $2,300 on the private sale market. Rougher examples of the truck with cosmetic flaws but a strong drivetrain can go for as low as $500.
Needless to say, there is a wide range when it comes to a vehicle with as many versions as owners. Recently, Max Cash® Title Loans was able to help a customer secure a loan of $900.5 Most borrowers take just what they need to get by, which keeps the monthly payments down.
The amount you could get with a title loan on your specific Chevrolet S-10 will depend on the condition of your specific truck, your income, and your ability to repay the loan.
Can I Get A Title Loan on a 1996 Chevrolet S-10 Runs with Bad Credit?
Whether you have rocky credit history, or no credit, a title loan may be what you need. Here at Max Cash Title Loans, we can help you find the best option.
Title loans are a type of secured lending that takes into account the value of the vehicle, your income, and your ability to pay back the loan, instead of focusing on credit. There’s a lot of solutions out there, and our team can help you find the right one for you.
Breakdown of the Title Loan Process and Features
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss various options with one of our loan agents based on your location and needs.
- Complete your application by providing a couple of documents either by bringing them into a store or submitting them to us online.
- Once you’re approved, you can choose to receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or direct deposit (depending on which option you chose).1 2
- Enjoy low payments! 4
- Up to 5 years to pay off the loan, and potentially pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.3
- We can help you refinance your current loan and get you more money!1 2
What Will I Need to Apply for a Title Loan?
When you get ready to get your money you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these, don’t panic! We’ve got tons of options available and will do our very best to help you out.
Get Started with a Title Loan on a 1996 Chevrolet S-10
Ready to get started with a title loan on your 1996 Chevrolet S-10? Give our loan agents a call between 6 am PST – 6 pm PST to speak with one of them. You can call or text us at 855-561-5626. Or go ahead online and fill out a short inquiry form. Get started today!