Recently, we were able to assist a customer get $1,050.00 for a title loan on their Toyota, this being a fairly average amount for the vehicle.
Kelly Blue Book reports the 2007 Camry’s private party value at about $2,191 in great condition and Consumer Affairs gives this car a 4.7/5 overall consumer rating, letting it hold its value well.
Sometimes when you need a little money and you’re worried about a low credit score holding you back an auto equity loan may just be the perfect solution. Our options vary depending on your location and with coverage that spans over 40 states, our mission is to get you the loan you need, when you need it.
A title loan is a type of “secured loan” meaning you put up your title as collateral for the duration of the loan. May ask, “Do I get to keep my car?”, and the answer is a resounding YES! Get the money you need while still enjoying this vehicle’s great features like 34 miles to the gallon and its enduring reliability.
Give us a call anytime at 6 am PST – 6 pm PST and one of our experienced loan agents will be happy to go over the various options with you. Getting a pink slip loan on your Toyota couldn’t be easier!
Breakdown of the Title Loan Process and Features
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss various options with one of our loan agents based on your location and needs.
-Complete your application by providing a couple of documents either by bringing them into a store or submitting them to us online.
-Once you’re approved, you can choose to receive the funds via check, Moneygram, or direct deposit (depending on which option you chose).
- Enjoy low payments! With some of our options, the payments continue to lower every month as the interest rate drops with every on-time payment.
- Last payments could be 50% less from where they began!
- Up to 5 years to pay off the loan, and potentially pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.
- We can help you refinance your current loan and get you more money!
- On-time payments can increase your credit score!
When you get ready to get your money you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these, don’t panic! We’ve got tons of options available and will do our very best to help you out.