A title loan is an unfamiliar term to many people. A title loan on a 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac could be the perfect option for you! Some of the other names it goes by are auto equity loan, pink slope loan, or secured auto loan. To summarize, a title loan lets you use the equity in your vehicle to secure funds.
With a title loan you get to keep your car and use it just like you normally would, with the lender just holding onto your title. Once it’s paid off, you get your title back!
To learn all the details of a title loan, head online! Want to find out how much YOUR 2005 Ford Explorer qualifies for with a title loan? Just give us a call at 855-561-5626 or fill out a short form online to get the process started.
How Much Does my 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Qualify for with a Car Title Loan?
Although the value of your vehicle is the main factor toward your loan amount, there are several other things that lenders take into consideration, such as your ability to repay the loan.
At the moment, Kelly Blue Book reports the value of the 2005 Ford Explorer at approximately $2,241, holding impressive value for the year.
Last month At Max Cash Title Loans, we were able to help one customer get $2,575 on a title loan for their ‘05 Explorer. 5 For this client, we were able to get a bit more on their car without having to trade it in or get rid of it!
Although the interest rates can vary depending on where you’re located and which lending option you decide on, you can use our title loan calculator to get a rough estimate of your payments:
Get Flexible Options for a Title Loan on a 2005 Ford Explorer
In addition to getting you the funds you need, a title loan brokered through Max Cash Title Loans can provide a number of other benefits:
- Select from a variety of funding methods 1 2
- If you have an existing loan on your vehicle, you may be able to refinance it for more money, lower payments, or in some cases both! 1 2 4
- Get as long as 5 years to pay back your loan with some options!
- Trying to improve your credit score? With some lenders, on-time payments can help!
- Need a quick loan for immediate expenses? Ask us about paying off your loan early with no penalty! 3
Steps to Get an Auto Title Loan
- First, start your application either online or over the phone.
- Then, go over the options with a financial representative to find the best one suited to your needs.
- From there, complete your application by submitting a few documents (see below). This can be done in-store, online, or via text depending on which option you chose.
- Once approved, you’ll get your money typically as quickly as the same day! 1 4
When Ready to Apply you MAY Need the Following:
- Free and Clear Title
- Government-issued photo ID
- Three personal references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all of them)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
Get Started on a Title Loan for Your 2005 Ford Explorer Today!
If you’re in need of quick funding, Max Cash Title Loans is here to help! 1 2 Have more questions? Our loan agents are happy to address any concerns you may have or explain our process in more detail, 7 days a week. Give us a call today and see how a title loan might help with your financial woes! To apply right away, head over to our application page!